Masks and proof of vaccination are no longer required for performances and events at Kleinhans Music Hall. We still strongly encourage all patrons to remain masked while in the venue. Check back for regular updates.
Kleinhans Music Hall is committed to the health and safety of our performers, staff, volunteers, audiences and community. We have been working closely with local and state health officials to keep everyone who attends performances and events at Kleinhans Music Hall safe. Our safety protocols are updated regularly. Please check back for the most up-to-date information.
Click here for Coronavirus information from the Erie County Department of Health.
Masking and Vaccination Policies
In accordance with the changes in guidelines from Erie County, New York State, and the CDC, masks and proof of vaccination are no longer required for performances and events at Kleinhans Music Hall, effective March 9, 2022. We still strongly encourage all patrons to continue to wear masks at all times while in the venue. Masks will be provided upon request, free of charge.
Our Commitment to Your Safety
We will continue to implement the following at all events at Kleinhans Music Hall:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitization of all public areas by custodial staff on duty during and between performances.
- MERV-13 air filtration system installed.
- Touchless ticket scanning for patron admission.
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations throughout the hall.
- Monitoring during performances to ensure compliance with safety protocols.
- Mandatory training for all musicians, staff, and volunteers regarding procedures.