Parking/Event Setup Staff
Kleinhans Music Hall is hiring Parking and Event Setup Staff. Applicants must have a flexible schedule and the ability to work nights and weekends.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume. No phone calls please.
Building Services Assistant (part-time)
Position: Building Services Assistant
Part-time (20 hours)
Weekday hours flexible, some weekends and/or evening work possible
$16.50 per hour
Immediate Supervisors: Kleinhans Director; Financial Accountant
The Building Services Assistant helps with administrative details at Kleinhans Music Hall, working and assisting each department to ensure exemplary quality of service for clients.
- Assist with maintaining and updating Master Calendar of events.
- Ensures weekly/monthly schedules are completed and posted for KMH personnel (parking, concessions, stagehands, engineers, EMT, Ushers, Security, traffic police, and front of house personnel
- Collects and forwards employee payroll and enters stagehand payroll for Finance
- Liaison to Maintenance (cleaning crew) contractor.
- Accepts and signs for deliveries (linens, concessions, catering, supplies, etc.).
- Processes incoming and outgoing mail, routing to various departments as needed.
- Distributes rental packages and shows facility to clients.
- Maintains and tracks all event data and reporting.
- Engages in meetings with staff members as needed in order to enhance communication and create a seamless working relationship between all employees and departments.
- Assist Front of House staff during concerts as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to details. Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills. Basic computer and willing to learn new systems. Strong work ethic and initiative and great attitude.
Interested candidates should send a current resume and brief note detailing their interest in the position to email@example.com. No calls, please.